Request: Charm Ownership Change

Could you please transfer ownership of temporal-k8s and temporal-admin-k8s from me to ~commercial-systems?

Sure, both are done.

• Daniel

Hello! It seems I am facing the same issue mentioned here where I cannot push changes to the charms as I am no longer the owner. If this is not yet resolved, could you please transfer ownership back to me until we can find a way of having a token for the team instead?

Teams cannot have authentication tokens.

I can add you as a collaborator, so you are able to push changes. Let me know (please let me see the output of charmcraft whoami so I can get your user identifier etc :)).

• Daniel

I’ve dropped you a message on Mattermost with my details. Could you please transfer ownership of this charm to ~commercial-systems as well and add me as a collaborator on all three charms?

Hi, it’s all done :slight_smile:

• Daniel

Thanks Daniel! Can we make the following three charms public and searchable on Charmhub?

Hi, this is done but keep in mind in order for them to actually be searchable they also need a release to stable - at least one of the three has edge only.

• Daniel

Hello! Could you please transfer ownership of this charm to ~commercial-systems as well and add me as a collaborator?

Both the transfer of ownership and the addition of the collaborator have now been actioned.