New Joiner connecting

Hello,

I am not a techy but I truly appreciate how digital innovations are shaping the future, that I am proud to share if I may that one of my sons is also into this digital & technology landscape as a software engineer.

And businesses now are transforming using digital technology, enabling doing business remotely. My preferred way of working, so I’d applied in Canonical for a Global Payroll Administrator post.

As I submit my application, and Canonical in their response, encourage me to join one of the communities. In my understanding, please correct me if I’m wrong, all 3 Canonical products are used and interrelated that forms their architectural framework for their workforce and all 3 communities are inter-collaborative.

CharmHub, I choose to join first not only because I want to know more about applications control & infrastructure and more but funnily for its name , I feel like everyone in the community are charming.

I humbly hope that Canonical would find me a fit partner for their goal and be able to collaborate and contribute in my administrative capabilities.

A pleasant day to all.

4 Likes

just recently applied for a software engineer role, looking forward to a rewarding collaboration here

Hello,

My name is Omar, and I’m thrilled to have applied for the Junior Marketing Product Manager role. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and share my enthusiasm for joining your team.

What excites me most about this role is the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team and work on innovative marketing strategies & I am constantly seeking opportunities to learn and grow, and I’m confident that this position will provide just that.

I am excited about the possibility of joining your team and contributing to its success…

Thank you.