Hi everyone, below you can find the updates from the Canonical Juju Team for the week starting on the 11/10/2021. Have a great weekend!
- Telemetry and Juju - part of the upcoming juju 2.9.17 and 3.0.0 releases.
- Polish for the telemetry changes.
- Landed a fix for upgrading from 2.9.x to 3.0.0+
Work on handling “assumes” expressions from charm metadata
- Satisfiability checker for “assumes” expressions #13145
- Collect and report supported features from Juju/model substrate #13425
Misc. bug fixes:
- Take into account manual machine arches when validating arch constraints #13406 (also backported to the 2.8 branch)
- More work on the Juju story, UX issues, cloud tutorials, other review work.
- Started putting together a series of guidelines for Juju docs.
- Held guest session at Erik’s workshop: Demystifying Juju (docs) (writing).
Investigations lead to a couple of patches including this one.
Patched a bug where multiple bindings would not provision inplied NICs on OpenStack without mirroring space constraints.
Various other minor things around CI/testing.
- move tag fetching to server side from juju upgrade-controller command
- implementing manifest/blob endpoints for the registry API;