Hi everyone, below you can find the updates from the Canonical Juju Team for the week starting on the 08/08/2022. Have a great weekend!
Here’s what I did this week:
- Pulled opening paragraphs from https://discourse.charmhub.io/t/charm-metadata/1043 into Charm metadata reference
- Updated config-changed doc to include reasoning behind
- Addressed PR comments for smoke test PR. Merged the PR.
- Looked into an issue that Ales ran into with the controller charm.
- Looked into issue w/ set_leader=false not firing off a hook in the harness.
- Rebuilt my juju 3.0 controller. Didn’t run into Ales’ ingress issue.
- Got a working version of juju dashboard running locally!
- Rebuilt machine charm. It works beautifully!
- Built a docker image for the k8s charm. (Next step is to make a few tweaks to the k8s charm source, and try it out!)