Juju Lens v0.1.0
Hello everybody, Katharos Technology is proud to release Juju Lens v0.1.0! This is our first official release of Juju Lens and now it features a native Desktop application!
New Desktop Application
While you have been able to use Juju Lens on the web with juju-lens.katharostech.com, now you can also download a desktop application to get advanced features not possible with the web application:
One-click SSH access to your units: just click the terminal icon on any unit and get an instant shell into your Juju machine
- Virtual taskbar for SSH sessions: All of your terminal sessions can be minimized into a taskbar allowing you to hide and resume them when you are ready
- Full support for insecure controllers: because of imperfect browser support, connecting to insecure controllers with Juju Lens on the web was rather buggy. Now, in the desktop application, there is an “Insecure” checkbox that allows you to flawlessly connect to insecure controllers for use in your development environment.
And you get all of the great features of the Juju Lens web application such as:
- Painless multi-controller visibility
- No changes necessary to connect to your existing controllers
- Pleasant animations and UI components
- Beautiful dark and light themes
Download and Install
We have native installers for Linux, Mac, and Windows. All of them under 5 MB with fully offline installers!
Note: Download links have been updated to version 0.1.1. See comment below for the new features included.
Instant SSH access:
Flexible terminal layout:
Minimize shells to the taskbar: