Do you want to learn and get started with Juju?
Friday October 1:st 2021 I’ll be hosting a workshop to get started with Juju.
Time: 09:00AM UTC.
Link to google meeting: meet.google.com/svf-yitt-nfk
I’ve been using Juju for years and hosted lots of on-boarding sessions. I’m happy to share my experiences with you and hopefully learn something myself.
This is what we’ll cover:
- Learn about Juju itself (client, controller, cloud)
- Learn about spawning cloud server instances in a model with juju.
- Learn how to deploy a simple charm and interact with it.
- Learn how to share models.
- Learn how to clean up your server resources in the cloud.
You should prepare 2 things BEFORE the workshop or you won’t be able to follow:
Setup your juju client and connect to a cloud. Here are instructions for two public clouds:
Using your own private cloud (lxd, vshpere, maas or openstack) is of course cool.
I will not cover Juju and Kubernetes (k8).
Please ping me if you intend to join so that I know if I got a crowd or not.