This week I:
- gave a community workshop where I presented charm-lib-template and demo’d it by publishing v0.1 and v0.2 of Harness recipe: capture_events - framework - Charmhub
- Found (and hopefully fixed) a bug in ops.Model
- Opened two PRs on operator to make the harness error out the same way the framework would when users set bad relation data or bad config data in utests.
- Worked on the Status spec and worked on a POC https://github.com/PietroPasotti/compound-status
- Worked on the traefik ingress interface and discussed how to merge it with nginx’s with Tom Haddon.
- Worked some more on traefik itests.