Would you like to work for Canonical writing Juju documentation?

We’re hiring a Technical Writer for the Juju team.

If you have a working grasp of Juju, can express your understanding effectively in a written form and enjoy sharing your skills, knowledge and insight, we’d like to hear from you.

This is a great opportunity to do interesting work, that will be valued highly by Juju’s developers and users alike - and you’ll be making a genuine, lasting contribution to Juju and its success.

You can apply via the link above, but if you’d like to know more, I - Daniele Procida - will be very happy to answer any questions here or privately.

4 Likes

Hi Daniele,

I hope everything happiness is he only thing present with you. I would like to apply for this position. I tried to do the application on the link but when i tried to submit the application i got a 404 error. As far as i know that error is when the page that the web application is trying to load does not exist.

Please let me know if the position is still available or if the application went through. If not let me know what i can do to submit it

Best Regards
Vigan Avxhi

Hello @viganavxhister, this position is now closed. I had forgotten this banner was still here. Sorry for the disappointment.