I backed up a 2.6.10 controller I had and tried to move it to new hardware by restoring it over a newly provisioned controller. The original hardware has network trouble and is failing, so my time is limited and it is acting up. The restore failed and after manually attempting to fix that half-restore a few times I found the documentation https://discourse.charmhub.io/t/manual-steps-to-restore-a-backup/1330 on how to manually do the restore process. This appeared to work, but I got to the very end and now my API is failing to respond. I only took a single backup and that was before attempting a restore, so my assumption is that there is a file somewhere indicating a restore for juju that is leftover from the failed attempts at restoration.
ERROR juju restore is in progress - API is disabled to prevent data loss when I try to contact my controller, though it was responding for a short period and I was able to see the models and machines. I’m on step 26 of the doc, so I’m trying to update my model’s machines to point to the new controller. I feel like if I can just flip the restoring bit and restart the machine service I will be good to go, but I just can’t find it.