Transfer ownership of `mongos`

Hello, I would like to transfer the ownership of the mongos charm from me to the Canonical Data Platform account. Thank you.

Confirmed as a Canonical Data Platform account admin :smiley:
(it is necessary to manage all Data charms e.g. mongodb, mongos, …).

Hi,

Could you please specify the exact name of the charm you want to be transferred to Canonical Data Platform in Launchpad? I could not find a charm or bundle with the name mongos.

Thanks,

Odysseus

Hi,

Were you able to register the name? as per: Request ownership of reserved `mongos` charm looks like not yet.

Cheers,

Dear @verterok ,

I cannot register mongos charm as it is already registered:

09:11:12 ✔ taurus:~$ charmcraft whoami
name: Alex Lutay                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
username: taurus      

08:56:25 ✔ taurus:~$ charmcraft register mongos
Store operation failed:
- already-registered: Name 'mongos' is already registered                                                                                                                                                                     
Full execution log: '/home/taurus/.local/state/charmcraft/log/charmcraft-20240122-085630.723310.log'                                                                                                                                                  

08:56:31 ✘ taurus:~$ charmcraft status mongos
Store operation failed:
- permission-required: No publisher or collaborator permission for the mongos charm package                                                                                                                                   
Full execution log: '/home/taurus/.local/state/charmcraft/log/charmcraft-20240122-085638.716444.log'                                                                                                                                                  

Anyway, I have tried to export the charmhub credentials but GitHub CI/CD shows the same story:

CharmHub WEB:

I believe @miaaltieri has already registered mongos, but now we should transfer the ownership to Data Team (to have the same access as on mongodb or mysql).

Thank you!

Hi all,

The charm was indeed already registered to Mia. I’ve made the transfer to data-platform, as requested over DM. Thanks all!

Cheers, Bowen

Thank you very much. I confirm the charm visibility now!

Now we need to add track 6 there, can you please add it here OR should we create a new request? @miaaltieri please conform the track name. CC: @bowenfan

P.S. it will match mongodb charm versioning. Tnx!

Hi Alex, Mia,

This is done too. For the future, self-serve track creation [1, 2] is something you might be interested in.

Thanks!

Bowen

1 Like

TIL! Tnx!

The topic is closed.