Request: please add yoga & zed tracks to watcher and watcher-dashboard

Hi

Although we do have self-service set up for watcher and watcher-dashboard, unfortunately the rules disallow “yoga” and “zed” tracks. That was an oversight on my part as I didn’t realise the old style track names hadn’t been set up for those OpenStack charms.

Please could you add a “\s+” rule for the self-service of track names to watcher and watcher-dashboard, or if that’s too ‘open’, the add the “yoga” and “zed” tracks.

Many thanks Alex.

Hi,

The \s+ guardrail has been successfully created for the watcher & watcher-dashboard charms.

Thanks,

Odysseus

1 Like

Thanks very much!

Hi @odysseus-k

Unfortunately, I think we both meant \S+ rather than \s+, as it won’t accept zed:

Error in result; perhaps the track is illegal?
result is: '{"error-list":[{"code":"invalid-tracks","extra":{"name":"zed","package-id":"blqnrhoz2vp4WuZQ4BvcXREYfKXNtgFr","package-type":"charm","track-guardrails":["\\s+","\\d{4}\\.[12]"]},"message":"Invalid track name: zed"}]

Sorry for the typo on my end. :frowning:

Thanks Alex.

Hi,

No worries. I’ve updated the guardrails list for these charms, so it should be good now. But, please, let me know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Odysseus

1 Like

Hi

No worries. I’ve updated the guardrails list for these charms, so it should be good now. But, please, let me know if the issue persists.

All good now. I’ve created the tracks to confirm that it is working.

Thanks very much. Alex.