Remove charms from charmhub

Hello,

I am wondering if we can have these legacy (no longer maintained) charms removed from charmhub please?

The charms that need to be removed are:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there. All these charms are imported from charmstore. Can you tell me what the status is on charmstore? Ideally, they should be rendered unfindable there (done by setting the acl so nobody can read them, I’m not sure, I don’t know a ton about charmstore) before I would consider removing them from charmhub.

Also, are they referenced from any bundles? if we remove them, it will break those bundles.

• Daniel

Hey @roadmr, thanks for the reply. I have revoked all permissions to these charms in the charm store, they are not accessible on the charm store anymore (for some time now). I just need them removed from the charmhub please :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you

ok, they’re gone from charmhub.

(DO let me know if they reappear, I think I covered all the bases but charms can be sneaky).

• Daniel

Thank you!!!

HI, @jamesbeedy could we remove Deploy Open Foam using Charmhub - The Open Operator Collection also? (bcs. its repo is also archived: https://github.com/omnivector-solutions/layer-open-foam)

100% - Please do!

open-foam is now gone too.

• Daniel
1 Like