This page is to detail the work for the redmine-operator charm.
backupaction for copying the current sqlite3 db to another location
- persistent storage in
/var/lib/jujuin the operator unit)
- currently this is not tracked in a Launchpad project, so there’s no centralized location to report bugs. However, commenting on any of the discourse pages will sent a notification to the author. See the Future Work section below, as this is the next step for the project.
- Currently only the SQLite3 backend is supported
- Create a Launchpad project for tracking milestones, bugs, merge requests, etc.
- Add tox for standardized linting and testing
- Improve unit testing
- implement default backup location
- add support for clustering (haproxy + apache/nginx)
- add additional configuration options (PostgreSQL, log retention, etc.)
- add hooks for relations (
- add configuration options to persistent storage for better reliability/stability
- identify and implement additional actions (hotswap storage?