Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a release of the Pylibjuju 3.x, which corresponds to the Juju 3.x track, and brings out the fresh right out of the oven user secrets that’s shipped with the Juju 3.3 very recently.
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju
The main contribution of this release is the user secrets that’s released as a part of Juju 3.3.
- Free pyblijuju from relying on juju client when connecting to a controller by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/984
- Handle FileNotFoundError on current_controller() by @DanielArndt in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/937
- Add support for adding user secrets by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/986
- Complete support for user secrets by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/987
- Release 126.96.36.199 notes by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/988
Full Changelog: https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/compare/188.8.131.52...184.108.40.206