The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 220.127.116.11!
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a release of the Pylibjuju 3.x track, which corresponds to the Juju 3.x track, and it supports every 3.x Juju controller.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju
- Repository Maintenance Improvements by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/922
- Stale bot to not bother feature requests by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/926
- Fix linter issues by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/928
- Fix docstring typo by @DanielArndt in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/927
- Fix asyncio on README by @marceloneppel in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/930
- Fix integration/test_application.test_action by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/932
- Update 3.2 facade clients by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/931
- [JUJU-4488] Add licence headers to source files on 3.x by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/934
- Update async tests to use builtin python suite by @DanielArndt in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/935
- Pass correct charm url to series selector by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/942
- Green CI cleanup for python-libjuju by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/939
- Bring forward support for nested assumes expressions on 3x by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/943
- Release 18.104.22.168 notes by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/945
- @DanielArndt made their first contribution in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/927
- @marceloneppel made their first contribution in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/930
Full Changelog: https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/compare/22.214.171.124...3.2.2