The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 22.214.171.124!
This release has been tested with the latest/stable Juju 3.1.2 version. This version works with all the 3.x Juju versions and no 2.9 controllers are supported. For 2.9 support, check Pylibjuju 126.96.36.199
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju
This release has been tested with Juju 3.1.2 and contains the new endpoints for the secrets backend.
This release works with any Juju 3.x controller.
- [JUJU-3202] Add facades for 3.1.1. by @juanmanuel-tirado in #807
- Add destroy units by @cderici in #812
- [JUJU-3517] Revisit _build_facades in connection by @cderici in #826
- [JUJU-3527] Added 3.1.2 and 3.2-beta2 schemas. by @juanmanuel-tirado in #828
- [JUJU-1628] Deploy by revision by @cderici in #830
- [JUJU-3552] Prepare 188.8.131.52 release by @juanmanuel-tirado in #836
- Prepare release notes for 184.108.40.206. by @juanmanuel-tirado in #843
We encourage everyone to let us know how you’re using Pylibjuju. Please ask questions on on Discourse, send us a message on Twitter using the hashtag #jujucharms.