The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 3.0.0!
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a slightly early release of the Pylibjuju 3.0 track, which corresponds to the Juju 3.0 track that’s coming soon.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju
Switching to semantic versioning. From this release on, at least the major release number matches the most recent Juju supported. Hence the jump to
3.0.0 since this release supports
(This also means that
python-libjuju <= 2.9.11 only support up to
This pylibjuju release supports both
Juju 3.0 and
Juju 2.9 at the same time so you may safely upgrade from the previous pylibjuju version (
2.9.11) without upgrading Juju.
- [JUJU-1439] Initial fixes for
test_modelto pass with juju 3.0 by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/689
- [JUJU-1464] More fixes for 3.0 compatibility by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/691
- [JUJU-1457] Merge 3.0 compatibility branch onto master by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/692
- Fix conditional by @sed-i in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/696
- [JUJU-1534] Fix
model.connect_current()by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/697
- [JUJU-1542] Fix run actions on units by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/698
- [JUJU-1577] Replace k8s bundles with machine bundles for tests by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/703
- [JUJU-1528] Add storage implementation by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/701
- [JUJU-1582] Release 3.0.0 notes by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/704
Full Changelog: https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/compare/2.9.11...3.0.0