The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 2.9.9
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a release of the Pylibjuju 2.9, which corresponds to Juju 2.9 track.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju
- [JUJU-835] Avoid ignoring asyncio exceptions in coroutines by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/658
- [JUJU-843] Attach-resource to check if given binary file by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/659
- [JUJU-858] Add quality of life feature ensure application removal at return by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/665
- [JUJU-965] Add a bit of client side constraint validation by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/666
- support python3.10 with later versions of websockets by @addyess in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/673
- Revert “Avoid ignoring asyncio exceptions in coroutines” by @simskij in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/672
- [JUJU-796] Add relate method and deprecate add-relation by @jack-w-shaw in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/660
- [JUJU-981] Get series from deployed app instead of metadata when charm upgrade by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/671
- @simskij made their first contribution in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/672
Full Changelog: https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/compare/2.9.8...2.9.9