The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 2.9.5!
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a release of the Pylibjuju 2.9, which corresponds to Juju 2.9 track.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju
- remove the event loop arguments by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/560
- add debug-log by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/562
- Model status by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/563
- Pin cffi version to 1.14.6 for Python 3.5 by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/570
- Wait for applications to terminate on model reset by @balbirthomas in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/572
- Babysitting python3.5 by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/571
- Deploy charmhub bundles by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/569
- Facade schemas for 2.9.17 by @SimonRichardson in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/579
- Bundles with overlays by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/566
- Consistently getting a unit’s public address by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/573
- [JUJU-158] Add python3.9 to setup.py by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/585
- [JUJU-157] Add note for removing services by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/583
- Added boolean entries to normalize values. by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/582
- [JUJU-138] Streamlining asyncio tasks/events by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/580
- [JUJU-234] Fix for small bug in task handling by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/589
- Ensure all watchers validate for the Id by @SimonRichardson in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/592
- [JUJU-276] Facade schemas for 2.9.19 by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/594
- [JUJU-238] Small bug fix for old ClientFacade support by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/593
- [JUJU-239] Debug-log parameters by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/595
- [JUJU-213] Local type
fileresource support by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/590
- [JUJU-289] Use provided series in deploy if supported by @jack-w-shaw in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/596
- [JUJU-292] Update the charms in the tests to use Charmhub by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/597
- [JUJU-293] Release 2.9.5 notes by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/599
- @balbirthomas made their first contribution in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/572
- @jack-w-shaw made their first contribution in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/596
Full Changelog: https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/compare/2.9.4...2.9.5