The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 184.108.40.206!
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a release of the Pylibjuju 2.9 track, which corresponds to the Juju 2.9 track.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju
- Deploy by revision on 2.9 by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/957
- Application refresh with resources by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/960
- Improve jujudata to find controller name by endpoint by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/964
- Allow switch kwarg in refresh to switch to local charms by @jack-w-shaw in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/968
- Parse charm URLs consistantly for local charms by @jack-w-shaw in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/969
- Fix juju config directory location pointed by XDG_DATA_HOME by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/975
- [JUJU-4779] Switch to local properly by @jack-w-shaw in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/977
- Release 220.127.116.11 notes by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/979