The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 22.214.171.124!
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a continuation release for the
2.9 track of the Pylibjuju, which corresponds to the Juju
2.9 track. Although it’s technically not the “latest” version (which is currently the
126.96.36.199), the new
v188.8.131.52 includes a bunch of improvements about handling of charm origins and bases, and includes an internal improvement on the AllWatcher task, some of which will soon be included in the main branch as well, thereby will get in the “latest” version on the
3.1 and the subsequent
3.2 track releases.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju=184.108.40.206
- [JUJU-3253] add missing force in bundle deployment by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/815
- [JUJU-3348] Fix assumes parsing by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/820
- [JUJU-3404] Pass series info into origin for ResolveCharm by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/825
- Fix _resolve_charm errors by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/834
- [JUJU-3583] wait_for_idle to not block when enough units are ready by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/840
- [JUJU-3565] Expect and handle exceptions from the AllWatcher task by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/833
- Fixes to pass the CI problems regarding missing postgresql charm. by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/847
- [JUJU-3641] Fix local charm base channel discovery by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/846
- [JUJU-3685] Release notes for version 220.127.116.11 by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/848
Full Changelog: https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/compare/18.104.22.168...22.214.171.124
We encourage everyone to let us know how you’re using Pylibjuju. Please ask questions on on Discourse, send us a message on Twitter using the hashtag #jujucharms.