The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 2.9.4!
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a release of the Pylibjuju 2.9, which corresponds to Juju 2.9 track.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju
- Charmhub deploy charm by @SimonRichardson in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/483
- add wait_for_status instead of wait_for_active by @sed-i in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/517
- Adds resource support for charmhub deployments by @tlm in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/516
- Fix bug #519 and #522: Add local resources for bundles by @davigar15 in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/520
- Patching some missing kwargs by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/527
backupfunctionality by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/536
- Fix issue 532: Set the default_series properly by @davigar15 in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/533
- a random small bug fix by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/541
- Allow ApplicationFacade set_config with non-string values by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/540
- Skip macaroon tests issue 534 by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/542
- Fix issue 530: Check the controller for unsynched models by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/539
- Upgrade setup-python action. by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/543
- Fix integration tests by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/544
- bring juju/juju.py into life by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/546
- extract resources info from apps in locally deployed bundle by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/552
- Fix for simple bug in bundle deployment code self.charm -> self[‘charm’] by @jnsgruk in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/558
- Fix integration tests continued by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/547
- get the config dir resolve logic into one place by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/555
- complete the backups functionality by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/556
- @sed-i made their first contribution in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/517
- @cderici made their first contribution in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/527
- @juanmanuel-tirado made their first contribution in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/543
- @jnsgruk made their first contribution in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/558
Full Changelog: https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/compare/2.9.3...2.9.4