The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 22.214.171.124!
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a release of the Pylibjuju 126.96.36.199, which corresponds to the Juju 2.9.38 version.
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju==188.8.131.52
The 184.108.40.206 version breaks the existing python-libjuju release versioning policy. From now on versioning in python-libjuju indicates the juju version it targets (2.9.38) and the patch number this version (1 in this case). This is not set as the latest released version as it does not targets the latest juju release.
- Merge 2.9.11 by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/713
- add support for ipv6 by @jdkandersson in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/726
- [JUJU-1979] Backport upgrade-charm fixes onto
2.9by @cderici in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/744
- [JUJU-2256] Add integration tests to github actions pinning juju 2.9 by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/775
- [JUJU-2392] Cherrypick to fix wrong bases by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/783
- [JUJU-2485] Added nightly built checks. by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/787
- [JUJU-2381] Facade updated to 2.9.38 by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/788
- Release 2.9.38 notes by @juanmanuel-tirado in https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/789
Full Changelog: https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/compare/2.9.11...220.127.116.11