The Juju team is proud to release Pylibjuju 2.9.0!
Pylibjuju enables you to drive Juju from Python, easing operations from day 2 and beyond. It is a toolkit for adding automation to your projects. Pylibjuju enables you to manage your Juju controllers, models, applications and units.
This is a release of the Pylibjuju 2.9, which corresponds to Juju 2.9 track.
- Update facade methods for Juju 2.9.0
- Update facade methods for Juju 2.9.1
- Bug fix - Support for Juju client proxies (LP#1926595)
- Bug fix - Honor charm channel in bundles (#496)
- Remove machine workaround for Juju 2.2.3
How do I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Pylibjuju is to use pypi:
pip install juju