Please unpublish and delete my charm 'https://charmhub.io/trilio-charmers-trilio-wlm' and un-register this charm name

Hi Team,

Can you please unpublish and delete all revisions of this charm - “Charmhub | Deploy TrilioVault Workload Manager using Charmhub - The Open Operator Collection” I want to un-register the charm name.

Thank you.

Hi,

Charms cannot be deleted. I suggest you close all channels with charmcraft close and we can then un-list it so as to make it unfindable. What do you think?

Thanks,

Odysseus

Hi,

Our problem is this charm ‘trilio-charmers-trilio-wlm’ is registered using my account. We have another organization account called ‘Trilio Charmers’. We want to move this charm to that org account so that other people also can push new revisions to the same charm.

1. Is there any way we can accomplish this without un-registering the charm?
  2. If not, how can we un-register this charm and so that I can register it again using ‘Trilio Charmers’ group account?

Thank you for the help. Abhijeet

Hi,

So, IIUC, you want to have the ownership of this charm transferred to the “Trilio Charmers” account. This is something that can be done without having to unpublish and delete the charm itself.

Please, provide me with the actual username of the new owner account and I can complete the ownership transfer.

Thanks,

Odysseus

Here is the username: shyambiradar Please move ownership to this account.

Hi,

This is now done.

Thanks,

Odysseus

Thank you @odysseus-k