- VM1 (openstack train -controller node ): IP → 172.16.1.100
- VM2 (MANO v10): IP 172.16.1.109
- Ping controller- MANO: ok
- Ping MANO - controller :ok
- After installation on openstack client on MANO VM2 and run. admin-openrc , MANO can discover image list , flavor list… existiong in openstack . Output of : _AUTH_URL=http://172.16.1.100:5000/v3 -OK
In openstack i have a provider network , type : Flat to allow instances connect to the internet.
as whenever i log-in to MANO web interface to create vim ( or by CLI ), the operational state equals to “error”.
According to MANO site , it’s recomanded to create on openstack an isolated provider:physical_network, but this opetion its not working in my case .
Any kind of help would be much appreciated, as I’ve being struggling for a week now. Thanks in advance!