Below you’ll find the updates from the team for week 5 and 6.
The observability team at Canonical consists of Dylan, Jose, Leon, Luca, Pietro, Ryan, and Simme. Our goal is to provide you with the best open-source observability stack possible, turning your day-2 operations into smooth sailing.
COS Lite is a light-weight, highly-integrated observability suite, powered by python operators and running on Juju. Find more information on charmhub or go straight to github.
- Added additional monitoring for the Traefik charm (#120)
- Created a Prometheus ROCK using rockcraft.
- Created a Grafana Agent ROCK using rockcraft.
- Created an Alertmanager ROCK using rockcraft.
- Created a Traefik ROCK using rockcraft.
- Add an “All” option for Juju Unit in the Dashboard Filters (#185)
- Add integration with object storage to the Mimir charm (#19)
- grafana_dashboard lib raises when processing dashboards exported by Grafana 9 (#175)
- Some dashboards do not have all datasources replaced (#172)
- Fix additional failure sources for Promtail build (#243)
- Fix dependency versioning issues in the release CI for our charms (#36)
- Convert the Alertmanager and Grafana docs on CharmHub to use Diataxis.
- Security review and adjustments for the strictly confined Grafana Agent snap
Have a great week!