Below you’ll find the updates from the team for weeks 49 through 52.
The observability team at Canonical consists of Dylan, Jose, Leon, Luca, Pietro, Ryan, and Simme. Our goal is to provide you with the best open-source observability stack possible, turning your day-2 operations into smooth sailing.
- Build a ROCK for S3 Proxy.
- Build a ROCK for Grafana Mimir to be used in mimir-k8s-operator.
- Build a snap for Grafana Agent to be used in the machine flavor of grafana-agent-k8s-operator.
- Rebuild the navigation for the Observability topic page.
- Fix an issue that prevented bundling dashboards created in Grafana 9 (#155)
- Simplify the catalogue charm by eliminating the need to account for path prefixes (#2, #6)
- Fix link propagation in the catalogue library (#3, #158)
- Fix issue where dashboards propagated by COS Config would still get dropdowns injected.
- Fix issue where Loki would go into error state on removal (#219)
Have a great week!