No pods shown/exist -?

Hi guys. I followed a couple of Juju’s howtows - being a complete novice I plead you go easy on me - I see, get something that makes no sense to me. I’m doing this one - get-started-on-kubernetes - but started here: Juju | How to use MicroK8s with Juju

and I get: -> $ microk8s kubectl get pod -l app.kubernetes.io/name=mattermost -n testing No resources found in testing namespace.

-> $ microk8s kubectl get pods No resources found in default namespace. -> $ microk8s juju models Controller: mine-private

Model Cloud/Region Type Status Units Access Last connection controller microk8s/localhost kubernetes available - admin just now testing* microk8s/localhost kubernetes available 3 admin 7 minutes ago

Also - perhaps more importantly - does ‘juju’ need and/or work with -> $ snap install microk8s --classic # as the howto instructs.

Reason I ask - must be an old question - is that ‘microk8s’ show ‘juju’ as already “integrated” sub-command? What is the point of it all and what is the difference: $microk8s juju VS $ juju ?

many thanks, L.