Charmcraft supports Kubernetes operator development.
This new release includes the following changes:
Improved and polished texts, help and error messages, etc.
Support to create a library, first step in the charm libraries lifecycle.
Charmcraft enables collaboration between operator developers, and publication on Charmhub, home of the Open Operator Collection.
- Init a new charm file structure
- Build your operator into a charm for distribution
- Register your charm name on Charmhub
- Upload your charms to Charmhub
- Release your charms into channels
Charmcraft and the Python Operator Framework extend the operator pattern beyond Kubernetes with universal operators that drive Linux and Windows apps. The universal operator pattern is very exciting for multi-cloud application management.