Missing components

I have successfully completed the documentation for the Charmed Kubeflow installation Get started with Charmed Kubeflow | Documentation | Charmed Kubeflow, and everything seems to be working correctly. However, as a beginner, I have encountered a slight issue.

Although I have followed the steps in the documentation, I am unable to see the components models, artifacts, and executions in the left sidebar like notebooks and tensorboards… I would appreciate it if you could provide me with some guidance on how to enable these components.

Hi @islemoueslatii,

Thanks for the comment, and glad things deployed for you! I think this is an easy one - the image is out of date :slight_smile: I don’t have a kubeflow in front of me, but those parts of the dashboard were deprecated some time ago (I think they were part of some model metrics that did not catch on with widespread use).

I’ll make a note to update the image. Thanks for the feedback and hope everything else is working for you!

hi @ca-scribner First of all, I want to thank you for answering me. Also, I want to express my interest in obtaining more documentation and training related to Charmed Kubeflow using Juju and MicroK8s. I have already tried Charmed Kubeflow with Elyra and found it to be an excellent tool, but I am looking for more information on how to do visualization in each component of the pipeline’s output, how to use Kserve and Knative for model deployment, and how to use Grafana and Prometheus for model and pipeline monitoring. In addition to more documentation, I am also interested in obtaining courses and certifications related to Charmed Kubeflow. I believe that these would be valuable resources for enhancing my skills and knowledge in this area. Thank you for your attention to my inquiry. I look forward to hearing back from you and learning more about the resources that are available.

Hello @islemoueslatii. Thank you for reaching out to us and showcasing your interest. It is great to hear you have deployed it successfully. To move further, it might help you go through our examples repository and try them out. It will give you a better view of the tool’s capabilities. They are being maintained and we are continuously contributing to them.

Also, under the how-to guides on our docs, you will find some interesting integrations such as COS (Canonical Observability stack) or MLFlow .

Since you mentioned some of the key activities such as certifications, I would like to say that we do not have them available at the moment. However, it is something that we have also been thinking of doing and we will keep you posted on the news.

Please let us know if you managed to run any of the examples and if they have been of help.

1 Like