[Live Demo] Deploying an Openstack in a Swedish truck company with OpenStack charms

For this community event, we are extremely happy to be able to invite the larger communities around the Openstack , Juju, OpenStack charms and other interested to watch a live demo.

This is a must see for anyone considering running a private cloud with open stack.

Our community member @lasse will drive the demo and leave room for discussions during and afterwards:

This is as real as it gets. Be there! :globe_with_meridians:

Date: Friday, 10:th December, 2021 - 08:00 UTC (09:00 AM Stockholm)

Meeting link: meet.google.com/gsg-jhwu-wwu

Abstract: This started as a challenge for our MAAS environment.

Which was later developed into a study of how to get from Metal to Infrastructure As Code ”IaC”.

To make it as simple as possible, we try to reuse what we have already in place and introduce as few new components as possible.

By using MAAS, Juju, OpenStack charms and Terraform. It turned out that it is possible even if it is a complicated and somewhat legacy environment.

Invite your friends. No prior knowledge required. Expect chaos!

Please ping the thread if you intend to join to so we know if we got a crowd of not.

11 Likes

Hey @erik-lonroth,

This sounds like a fun and interesting time, expect me there!

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to this one, it will be awesome!

1 Like

How exciting! Count me in!

My presentation from today. Infrastructure As Code. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z7vsmURoJiEvIhHaDVDkIZWbnAjLQODo/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes