Hi everyone, below you can find the updates from the Canonical Juju Team for the week starting on the 25/10/2021. Have a great weekend!
- Spent time with the tutorials on juju.is/tutorials as the last stage in familiarising myself with the existing content related to the Juju OLM and SDK.
- So far I’ve been making small changes while planning bigger changes. Next week will be time to take stock of the issues, priorities, and strategies.
- juju 2.9.17 release
- planning for 22.04 cycle
- juju dashboard CLI updated in 3.0/develop branch to work with new juju-dashboard charm (machine only at this stage, k8s to come)
- Fixed the issue with deploying bundles from the Charmhub [PR #569]
- cffi version is pinned to 1.14.6 for Python 3.5 [PR #570]
- All the CI tests for
Python3.5are passing, we’re almost there for the full green on CI [PR #571]
Spent this week at the virtual planning sprint for the 22.04 work cycle.