Hi everyone, below you can find the updates from the Canonical Juju Team for the week starting on the 22/08/2022. Have a great weekend!
This week I have been working on bugs fixes:
CI test fixes
Write bash CI test for model migration from stable to edge version:
- Juju: investigation and fix for OpenStack auth: if we know it’s a v3 server, don’t fall back to v2 auth.
- Juju: fixed issue with deploy not failing when resources are missing: https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/14521
- Pebble: In-depth review of file listing client and CLI PR and mkdir client PR
- Working to fix LP 1983581
- Americas community workshop: writing minimal bash charms