Hi everyone, below you can find the updates from the Canonical Juju Team for the week starting on the 01/08/2022. Have a great weekend!
- Pebble: discussed take 2 of Pebble events based on a “superset” of warnings. Worked on proof-of-concept code for this (locally; no PR yet).
- Pebble: reviewed log forwarding spec and code with Robert C.
- Juju: trivial fixes: specify Mongo snap channel in dev docs (PR); annotate error when sending the pebble-ready event (PR).
- Docs: worked through Juju GKE doc issues with Dora; went over this doc and found a couple of issues.
- Landed the Juju 3.0 compatibility on
pylibjuju, so it can automagically work with both Juju 2.9 and Juju 3.0 controllers. [PR #692]
- Fixed a couple of bugs [PR #697] [PR #698]
- Started working on
terraform-provider-juju, adding the
--trustparameter for applications* [PR #82]
Have a great weekend folks!