Hi everyone, below you can find the updates from the Canonical Juju Team for the week starting on the 06/06/2022. Have a great weekend!
- Reviewed and archived or listed or planned future work on ~20 docs.
- Started adding diagrams to various Juju docs
- Updated both OLM tutorials. (With plans to combine them into one soon.)
- Started creating SDK Reference docs for each individual event, using a common template.
- fix export of storage in bundles
- fix deployment conflicts on Azure
- fix issue where any machine was considered a controller when provisioning
- small fix for race test failure
Also maintenance work on release jenkins.
And preliminary work to migrate to new Azure SDK as the one we are using is deprecated.