Hi everyone, below you can find the updates from the Canonical Juju Team for the week starting on the 10/01/2022. Have a great weekend!
- Preparing Juju Networking Intro presentation
- Working on Juju Networking Glossary and Service type lists
- Working on Juju Networking use cases description
- add scram-sha-256 auth support to juju/mgo upstream for compatibility with mongodb 5
- use juju-db 4.4/stable for juju 2.9 builds
- 2.9.23 candidate release
- update juju info/find/download commands to work without a controller
- fix intermittent peergrouper unit test failure
- more intermittent unit test failure fixes
- improvements to the snap build process to remove reliance on a single Jenkins node
- upgrade the juju-db 4.0 snap to the upstream 4.4.11 release
- upgrade the juju-db 5.0 snap to the upstream 5.0.5 release
- improvement to the 2.9 Makefile
- use juju-db 5.0/stable for juju 3.0 builds
- fix model migrations so that offer permissions are included. The same fix also ensures permissions are removed with the offer.
- Restructuring around OLM model docs and SDK home page.
- Restructuring around OLM and SDK storage docs (still in progress).
- More discussion and planning around updates to the Juju website.
- Made Juju log rotation file sizes and number of files configurable: https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/13598 (Bug #1955750 “Juju should provide customizable logrotation (or o...” : Bugs : juju) - still need to fix a couple of tests
- Use reflect-based libraries to do deep Copy and Merge operations in Pebble plan package: https://github.com/canonical/pebble/pull/85/commits/3372a57d96e18e6ac392238e044b1f5fba900e5c