Juju Team Updates - Week #1 2022

Hi everyone, below you can find the updates from the Canonical Juju Team for the week starting on the 03/01/2022. Have a great weekend!

cc @pedroleaoc @jameinel

G’Day Folks,

This week I have been looking into juju dashboard support for Juju 3.0 and it’s new charmed dashboard and controller. We have a little work to achieve here in making the proxy mechanism now work with what has become a moving target.

Happy New Year tlm

1 Like
1 Like
  • fixes for our Jenkins build tooling to repair edge snap builds (includes removing an unused test charm with a broken symlink that broke the snap build
  • fix for interactive juju version command
  • update the AddOffer API to allow the owner to be passed in explicitly to solve a permission problem on JAAS
  • fix bootstrap on k8s
  • ensure offer connections are removed when a model is destroyed
1 Like

It’s been a short week for me. Except fixing laptop issues, I’ve been investigating below issue - found the root cause, will have a PR ready on Monday:

• Sidecar charm get stuck if PodSpec charm with same name was deployed previously lp-1938907;
1 Like

Restructured and revised OLM application management content. Reviewed updates to OLM model migration. Reviewed updates to SDK Pebble doc. Started reorganizing, listing, updating content around the OLM and SDK storage docs.

1 Like

Happy new year everybody!

• Work into statically compiling dqlite into Juju.
  • Prototype work into state API from a Facade level.
  • Investigation into more production issues.
1 Like