Here’s a summary of the work done from 2023-01-16 - 2023-01-27 by IS and the IS Charms team related to juju and charming:
- Released a new version of upload-charm-docs that automates migration of existing documentation and ensures that topics are created unlisted by default:
- Added support for running K6 load tests, OWASP ZAP security scanning and Trivy security scanning as part of operator workflows to improve security and performance.
- Updated the name of “jenkins-slave” charm to “jenkins-agent” to align with upstream naming conventions. Charm upgrades for existing deployments will still work, but new deployments will need to use the new charm name.
- Filed https://github.com/juju/terraform-provider-juju/issues/125 “Support for importing juju_offer state”
- Filed https://github.com/juju/terraform-provider-juju/issues/126 “Terraform import doesn’t import relation data”
- Filed Bug #2003055 “controller pod restarted on microk8s as part of bo...” : Bugs : juju “controller pod restarted on microk8s as part of bootstrap”
- Filed Bug #2003071 “deploying workload-less k8s charm in a bundle not ... : Bugs : juju “deploying workload-less k8s charm in a bundle not possible”
- Filed https://github.com/canonical/charmhub.io/issues/1468 “Remove authentication for accessing information already available through the web UI”
- Filed Bug #2003869 “process for updating modeloperator images in k8s m...” : Bugs : juju “process for updating modeloperator images in k8s models”