Here’s a summary of the work done from 2022-08-08 - 2022-08-19 by IS and the IS Charms team related to juju and charming.
- Created https://github.com/canonical/charmcraft/pull/824 “Improve developer experience”
- Reported https://github.com/canonical/charmcraft/issues/822 “Use pre-built containers to speed up the first charmcraft pack” and https://github.com/canonical/charmcraft/issues/823 “more transparency for container build in first charmcraft pack”
- Investigations around deployment of k8s charms on arm64, and discussions with the Juju team and the Snapstore team, which ended up with Bug #1984108 “juju deploys an amd64 charm if --arch=arm64 is spe...” : Bugs : Snap Store Server being filed.
- Filed Bug #1985064 “no default model created on microk8s bootstrap” : Bugs : juju “no default model created on microk8s bootstrap”
- Created https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/14454 “Fix indentation on the add-storage help output”
- Upgraded remaining controllers to juju 2.9, marking resolution of long-standing performance issues after various recent updates from the Juju team
- Filed https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/issues/712 ““Already exists” exception raised when programmatically deploying charms”
- Filed https://github.com/canonical/charmhub.io/issues/1389 “Footer of charmhub has incorrect sizing for blog link”