Here’s a summary of the work done from 2023-04-08 - 2023-04-21 by IS and the IS Charms team related to juju and charming:
- WordPress revision 16 release drops the support for focal series to prevent compatibility issues.
- Fixed WordPress required status checks on Github Actions
- Fixed issues with updated GPG key on Jenkins charm and its integration test suite.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Influxdb charm from deploying by updating the repository certificate and pinning some dependencies
- Add “backend-protocol” configuration option to nginx-ingress-integrator (published to edge channel)
- Updated Indico ROCKs to accommodate the breaking change in rockcraft
- Updated the reminder plugin (with integration tests) for the Mattermost charm.
- Updated Nginx Ingress Integrator, Indico, Wordpress k8s, PostgreSQL, Jenkins Agent k8s, Mattermost and GitHub Runner docs for the upcoming changes in charmhub
- Updated upload-charm-docs fixing an issue where the conflict checks did not work after a feature branch has been merged. The content checks are now done based on tags rather than branches.
- The operator workflows now support checking for license headers in all files, using Apache’s Skywalking Eyes
- The operator workflows now require the “source” attribute on the metadata.yaml file of the repository
- Fixed an issue causing the self-hosted GitHub Runner to fail to install microk8s behind a proxy
- Filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/2017107 “api-server container hard codes --noproxy in container arguments”
- Filed https://github.com/lxc/pylxd/issues/538 “Instability with executing commands and file operations in LXD virtual machine”
- Filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/2017240 “Long running k8s models don’t have the same labels applied to pods as new models”