Here’s an update on the work done by the IS Charms team in the last two weeks:
- Added PostgreSQL integration to Synapse operator.
- Added new action to register user in Synapse operator.
- Added Prometheus integration to Synapse operator.
- Improved parallelism and reuse of charm artifacts in the operator workflows
- Stability improvements for the operator workflows
SAML Integrator operator:
- Minimal working version of the SAML Integrator operator
Self-hosted GitHub runner:
- Changed the GitHub runner security checks to accept a fork from a maintainer or above without requiring a comment to approve a run
- Changed GitHub runner repository checks to no longer require review from code owners as this is already covered by requiring reviews from maintainers or above
- Corrected the documentation of the LXD REST API to use the term JSON object instead of dict.
- Added logging to repo-policy-compliance to enable debugging
- Report a bug for LXD: https://github.com/canonical/lxd/issues/12024
- Filed https://github.com/juju/terraform-provider-juju/issues/249 “base required for charm-hub charms on juju 3 when incrementing charm revision”
- Opened https://github.com/canonical/charm-relation-interfaces/pull/91 “Clarify the format of tls-certificates relation data”
- Removed references to old dockerfiles in the indico operator documentation