Here’s a summary of the work done from 2023-03-13 - 2023-03-24 by IS and the IS Charms team related to juju and charming:
- Presented about the Indico operator at https://indico.cern.ch/event/1218989/
- Nginx ingress integrator charm revision 58 adds support for nginx-route relation, replacing the ingress relation.
- The ingress relation in the Nginx ingress integrator charm is officially deprecated. When using the ingress relation, a warning message will show in the status message . For more information: Upcoming Deprecation of the Ingress Relation in the Nginx Ingress Integrator Charm.
Features and PRs :
- The discourse charm shows now the Discourse version number in the Juju status
- Created action to anonymize user data on the Indico operator
- Increase proxy read timeout in NGINX for importing registration data in Indico
Bugs and Fixes :
- Filed https://github.com/canonical/charmhub.io/issues/1545 “Backticks in charm actions not rendered as pre-formatted text”
- Filed Bug #2011710 “Failed to pull image from charmhub on pod reschedu...” : Bugs : Canonical Juju “Failed to pull image from charmhub on pod reschedule”
- Upgraded discourse to version 2.8.14 which fixes security issues found by Trivy and create new category bug
- Fixed discourse static assets serving returning 404 due to failure to replan service by pebble.
- Upgraded Discourse to version 2.8.14, fixing some security issues
- Fixed a bug in the wordpress charm that caused the charm to wait on storage indefinitely after an upgrade.