Here’s a summary of the work done from 2023-08-28 - 2023-09-08 by IS Charms team
- Added SAML integration to Synapse operator
- Adjust SAML attributes mapping in Synapse operator for login.ubuntu.com.
- Fixed a bug related to
database_endpoints_changedevents in WordPress-k8s charm which was causing failures in production.
- Added session invalidation to Flask-Multipass-SAML-Groups
- Indico operator charm now uses the juju model configurations for proxy configurations.
- Self-hosted runners managed by github-runner-operator now supports push events for GitHub Actions.
- Improved help messages in juju debug-code and debug-hooks
- Fixed an error causing the operator workflows to fail building the charm when a cache miss occurred
- New improved internal git tree creation mechanism and new auto-merge option in canonical/create-pull-request
- canonical/saml-test-idp A new standalone, locally-deployed SAML IdP server for testing purpose, with a convenient Python helper companion library.