Brand new here, and @discobot had me running around performing errands for them as a sort of initiation ritual. One of these errands was to provide it a link that would be expanded.
However, when I added the links they were never expanded, and @discobot won’t recognise them so I can’t move forward in the tutorial.
I thought this might be an intermittent issue so I waited a day before mentioning it, but it’s still happening. I tried it in a private browser session to make sure extensions or privacy setting weren’t affecting it, but no luck.
My apologies if this isn’t the correct place to report this meta-issue.