How to use juju add-cloud for ovh cloud or fuga cloud

I have recently tried to deploy applications by using juju to openstack cloud like ovh-cloud or fuga-cloud.

I use tutorial here to set up the client. There are 2 questions basically.

1. When I do juju add-credential to the cloud I can hardly find the right information to fill in. for example, API endpoint url, and user/pass.

2. Followed by the previous setting not clear, when I am doing bootstrap I always hit some error message like

ERROR authentication failed.: authentication failed
caused by: requesting token failed
caused by: Resource at https://core.fuga.cloud:5000/v3/tokens not found
caused by: request (https://core.fuga.cloud:5000/v3/tokens) returned unexpected status: 404; error info:

404 Not Found

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

Then if I download the rc file and cloud.yaml file from the ovh/fuga cloud and add the cloud by this

juju add-cloud --local fuga-cloud cloud.yaml

It will show this following errors.

WARNING
property “auth” is invalid.
property “auth_type” is invalid. Perhaps you mean “auth-types”.
property “identity_api_version” is invalid.
property “region_name” is invalid.
ERROR no registered provider for “”

What went wrong, and is there guide or document where I can find a way setting up it correctly?

Thank you.

For Fuga cloud case:
When I do

openstack endpoint list

I got

You are not authorized to perform the requested action: identity:list_endpoints. (HTTP 403) (Request-ID: req-28c710d2-db48-4ffd-8576-e19dad30c9c6)

I guess there is something in these OpenStack providers that Juju does not like. I think this is more of a Juju supportability issue.

Currently juju clouds shows CloudSigma and rackspace. I am guessing these 2 are tried and supported by juju.
I tried CloudSigma but still cannot find a way to configure and not be about to bootstrap an controller and deploy applications.
Anyone has related experiences?

CloudSigma and Rackspace are supported clouds. If one of these do not work then you should post a new topic for it with all the requisite details (e.g. steps taken, configuration, error messages, logs). You can also file a Juju bug if you are confident of your attempt.