I am struggeling quite a bit with
juju deploy to my MaaS cloud. I have two networks for which
- network infrastructure is the management network with PXE boot etc.
- network computing is where I want to run the services I deploy with Juju - like
No matter what I am trying, the public-address of the hello-juju app is always ending up in network infrastructure whereas I want it to be in computing. I’ve read felt like the whole documentation and tried things like:
- juju deploy hello-juju --bind computing
- deployed e.g. charmed-kubernetes with an overlay to endpoints like “”: computing
- tested with Juju version 2.9, 2.8.1
- using MaaS version 3.0 beta
Noteworthy to say, that when I login to a machine, then I have proper network access to both networks. Also in MaaS I have configured the two NICS with “auto-assign”.
But nothing worked so far. Is there any tooling available to debug this?