Hi everyone, below you can find the updates from the Canonical Framework (Charm Tech) Team for the week. Have a great weekend!
This week I:
- started removing SDI from the traefik ingress (per app) relation (draft: https://github.com/canonical/traefik-k8s-operator/pull/51)
- worked on https://github.com/PietroPasotti/relation-wrapper, a charm lib to make working with relation data easier and more intuitive
- started working on a couple of troublemaker charms for onboarders to get their hands dirty on live charm debugging and development
- gathered some more feedback on the Tester charm spec
- Contributed a
fast-forwardutil to pytest-operator: https://github.com/charmed-kubernetes/pytest-operator/pull/79
- Joined in a community workshop about provisioning switches with MaaS
- Helped @tmihoc with ops core concepts documentation
- Improved/semi-finalized recursive push+pull spec with G’s input. Started implementing it - opend a draft PR
- Worked on pebble timestamp trimming. Hunted around the charm ecosystem collecting log timestamp formats to help inform auto timestamp format detection.
- Started some k8s charm writing/tinkering.
- Brainstormed about how to get pebble running on machine charms.
- lots of interview-related work.