Disclaimer: all of us were at the Copenhagen sprint.
This week I:
- Attended the Induction Sprint in Copenhagen.
- Fixed a bug in
jhack utils show-relation.
- Polished the typing PR https://github.com/canonical/operator/pull/744
- Started working on an educational bundle to get the onboarders started with live charm debugging.
- Polished the “Tester charms for relation interfaces” spec.
- Started polishing the “Relation data interface v2” spec.
This week, I …
- Filled up my calendar with wall to wall meetings at the Roadmap Sprint. This wasn’t a bad thing! We got a lot done as a group, and I’m happy with our goals and clarity of purpose for the next cycle.
- Found the local Blues Dance community and danced, which was wonderfully energizing, even if I was up a bit late the night before our presentation.
- Admitted to lots of charm devs that I am the one responsible for their framework problems.
- Helped present 6+ month roadmap with Penny.
- Reviewed and merged a few PRs and issues.
- Discussed the future of charms and juju with people smarter than me.