Add this week’s updates here. @ppasotti, @pengale, @pedroleaoc, @jnsgruk

• Merged the SDI removal branch in Traefik
  • Started working on some more cleanup work in Traefik
  • Sketched a branching charms proposal
  • Attended a conference in Utrecht where I learned that
    • Daniele Procida is a truly amazing speaker
    • Plato and Python have a lot in common
    • I should do more typing
  • Gave a Community Workshop on charm event sequences and the graph I published some time ago
  • Interviewed a couple of candidates
  • Quite a bit of interview stuff
  • Opened PR for harness storage mounts
  • Triaged issue #735 - looks like the problem is either in juju or in the charm k8s spec format/syntax.
  • Looked at the pile of specs we have collecting dust and tried to determine what needs attention and what should be buried.
  • Discussed mismatch around mapping invariants guaranteed by hook invocation vs. invariants charms need to trigger action. Pietro made a nice doc setting the stage for further discussion.
  • Discussed HPC visions with Jon Thor. Looking into arranging a discussion with Idaho National Lab HPC folks.
  • Iterated a bit on some open PRs - e.g. operator#733 and pebble#113
  • Did a post mortem on a workshop that I ran last week
  • Worked with @miaaltieri to implement the rolling ops library in a charm. (The underlying problem wound up being one that the library addresses poorly, but the exercise was very useful for me.)
  • Wrote a “manual QA” doc for the Rolling Ops library, and pushed it for review: https://github.com/pengale/charm-rolling-ops/pull/6
  • Took a sick day on Wednesday.
  • Participated in the charmcraft clinic on Thursday (there will be another one next Thursday).